keensoft is the business unit inside UST Global devoted to Content Service Platforms deployments powered by Alfresco
Next 19 June, a new Alfresco Day event will happen in Madrid. These sessions had been celebrated monthly in different cities of Europe and the US from 2015 to deliver the latest news of the product to customers and developers.
Below you can find our pick list from the Agenda, but you’ll find many other interesting talks:
- Bernadette Nixon, new Alfresco CEO after THL acquisition, will review the Vision of the product
- George Parapadakis will follow GDPR regulation after end line expiration
- Dave Caruana and Alex Mukha will expose the new Cloud Native approach for release 6, based in K8s deployment
- Harry Peek and Michael Suzuki will show the power of the new Insight Engine, available from Alfresco 5.2 and integrated with AI to provided something more than searching capabilities
- Francesco Corti, product evangelist, will show ADF Angular capabilities to build low-code apps using Activiti Cloud as backend
- Roberto Zurita, with the help of José Carrasco, are in charge of the organisation of the event. They will share with us the latest news of the product
Cloud Native Architecture, Insight Engine and low-code apps powered by Angular are the main target of Alfresco for the next months. We will attend Madrid meeting to learn everything of it.
This year, UST Global will participate in the event as sponsoring partner, consolidating the collaboration path between both Alfresco and keensoft followed in the last years:
- UST Global was sponsor in four Developer Conferences (BeeCon & DevCon)
- UST Global has contributed different modules for the platform, in order to improve OCR, electronic signature, automation and recognition
- UST Global has been pioneer installing the product by using Docker containers, what is basic for current Cloud Native Architecture
- UST Global has been pioneer adopting ADF technology and even it was the first company to publish a module including both UI technologies (ADF & Share)
You can check all event details at https://www.alfresco.com/events/alfresco-day-madrid-2018. ¡Join the event and come to say hello!