Tinkering Fridays come back again!
Since keensoft was founded, different sharing knowledge sessions lead by employees have been scheduled with different formats and names. This year we have rescued that spirit to reborn “Tinkering Fridays”.
The rules are very simple:
- Anyone in the company can lead or assist a session
- There is no topic restriction
- Presenter have 30 minutes to expose the idea, mainly using real world and working samples
- The session will be recorded (audio & video) for people who could not attend
- Only presenter and attendees are allowed to eat Spanish Omelette (courtesy of the company) after the session
We had interesting session this year, including “Java Dumps analysis”, “SDR (software defined radio) capturing and renditioning” or “Docker 101”. But we have just programmed some nice topics for next year: “Machine Learning 101”, “Geocaching” or “There’s no bad language, but bad programmers”.
Always is nice to share some time with co-workers and it’s even nicer if you can learn something new!