Business Intelligence & Big Data
Identifying objectives is one of the core tasks in company management.
Designing plans to achieve objectives, monitoring them, checking that they are fulfilled and then following them up in order to adapt and renew objectives once they have been attained are all standard practices in business.
Competitiveness, shifts in the market, increasingly demanding and specific objectives all require an in-depth knowledge of what is happening in each part of our company. Business Intelligence is the branch of IT technology responsible for obtaining this information.
- Identifying and assigning strategic, operative and tactical objectives
- Defining indicators, scorecards, reports and their users
- Searching company data sources
- Creating information and the system for managing it
- Integrating it in our customers’ systems and work processes (Change Management)