Alfresco Expertise Center at UST Global is now live!
Some months ago, keensoft team started to work in the foundation of the Alfresco Expertise Center at UST Global. This is the first ECM-related center worldwide in the company and it’s also one of the few open source focused.
This center will deliver professional services for both Alfresco Community and Alfresco Enterprise platforms.
The services catalog, which has been designed around Content Services processes, includes:
- Installing, configuring and validating Alfresco based platforms
- Migrating and upgrading ECM platforms to Alfresco
- Smart scanning processes with OCR (Ephesoft)
- Addons and patches development for Alfresco
- Direct support line for Alfresco Community and Alfresco Enterprise
- Learning courses for Alfresco devops, developers, integrators and users
We have also acquired a quality commitment in both Community and Enterprise projects:
- At least one ACA (Alfresco Certified Administrator) devops will participate in Alfresco installation projects
- At least one ACE (Alfresco Certified Engineer) developer will participate in Alfresco development projects
Let us show you our brand new Alfresco Expertise Center!