Alfresco DevCon 2018 is coming: our agenda for the event
Alfresco DevCon 2018, the re-born Alfresco Developer Conference, will happen next week in Lisbon (Portugal).
Despite keensoft UST Global is Silver Sponsor for the event, our team will be participating in many activities from Tuesday 16 Jan to Thursday 18 Jan.
Tuesday, 16 January 2018
The first day of the conference, official Alfresco teachers will be training developers for both ACS & APS certifications. Also an introductory session to Alfresco will be available for newbies.
An Alfresco Hack-a-thon will be celebrated along this day and our team will participate in two different projects:
Wednesday, 17 January 2018
Just after the introductory talk from John Newton, at 10:00 in the Auditorium, our colleague Angel Borroy will deliver a Lightning Talk titled How to Extend (Properly) and Old Alfresco Share Feature.
Another must for this first day:
- Well Built Content Services Extensions by Richard McKnight
- Using and Extending the Alfresco Content App by Denys Vuika
- Moving Gigantic Files In and Out of the Repository by Jeff Potts
- Lightning Talks session at 14:15, including Harry Peek, Axel Faust and David Caruana
Thursday, 18 January 2018
Our team will be showcasing Hack-a-thon results at 11:30 in the Auditorium.
But many other awesome sessions will happen:
- PostgreSQL for Alfresco: The Practical Guide by Thijs Lemmens
- Content OCRing and Scoring by Mauro Rafael Pereira Teixeira
- Overcoming Common Knowledge: 100k Nodes in a Single Folder by Oksana Kurysheva
- Transform Your Content Processing with Akka by David Caruana
These are only our selection, but you can find many other interesting stories in the Program. Check it out and design you own agenda.
If you are attending the conference, we are open to chat with you. Just say hello!